Saturday, December 16, 2006

Thoughts on this year's Christmas baking

(1) If I am going to do another marathon day of Christmas goodies, I need to remember to put my Crocs on my feet first.

(2) I really, really wish I had a dishwasher.

(3) Hershey needs to sell its Kisses naked for bakers so we don't get frustrated while trying to feel the wrappers off without breaking the little tip off the damn piece of candy (or 48 pieces of candy).

(4) See #2.

(5) Ande's Candies needs to read #3.

(6) Cats who are waiting for you to take your usual Saturday afternoon nap will do their utmost best to lay in your way so when you trip over/kick/swear at them, they get hugs and kisses.

(7) Invest in a back brace due to the lack of attention to #1 (not putting on the Crocs).

(8) Clean the kitchen after you make the mess, not before.

(9) Stop adding to your original list of cookies and candy!

(10) I really, really, really, REALLY want a dishwasher.

I have the cookie mix from Shauna mixed up and ready to go. I am probably (slap my hand!) going to make macaroons tomorrow (out of eggs and I am not going to run to the store any more today).

Then that's it. I swear.

No comments: