Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A rough few days

I am still so tired from Saturday that I am really surprised I don't have rug burns on my butt from it dragging on the floor. I guess jumping into the work week after a high-stress weekend wasn't the best idea, but I have put important stuff off to deal with the banquet and it's time to get back on track.

Yesterday, I worked from 8 AM to 7 PM, scarfed down a poached egg and a slice of toast, and crawled into bed.

Today, I worked from 8:30 AM to 6 PM, took a little more time for dinner by making a turkey burger with swiss, tomato, and lettuce, and some steak fries. And I am catching up on my blog-reading while tuning out the twit on TV. Oh - did I say that? My bad. Apologies for any offense.

The dishes are staring at me but I just don't care.

Too tired.

Going to bed.

Before I fall asleep sitting upright with the laptop on my lap.

Which wouldn't be the first time.

1 comment:

Mike Eberhart said...

I hope your energy and vigor return in full force soon! :)