Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Gidget and the mohawk


After work yesterday, even with a screaming migraine, I managed to stop by and see my puppy. We have decided on the name Gidget for her. As we go through these last 3 weeks before she comes home, I want to see her as often as possible so she gets used to me and her name.

According to her caretaker, the puppies are growing their teeth and Gidget has been testing them on her brothers and sisters. Quite frankly, she's becoming a little shit. Which is fine by me.

Her caretaker held her for me so I could take this picture with my cell phone. One of these days, I will have my camera with me so I can take a decent picture.

If you look closely, you can see the white mohawk at the top of her little black head - which is why she is being held in the direction she is.

1 comment:

Lynn Barry said...

I love the name you settled on...it's so adorable...I suggested "Oreo" but that is kind of hard to say..."Here Oreo" It does not flow like "Here Gidget" flows. the little shit...you crack me up. I almost have to hold my sides when clicking on your blog, I know I am in for a good laugh...good stuff, thanks! HUGS