Thursday, November 29, 2007

One says "Brrr..." and one says "Bring it"

I haven't been creating any new stuff lately. Most evenings this week have found me snuggled up on the couch under my favorite pink blankie, with a cat and a dog, alternately reading a book (currently John Grisham's Playing for Pizza) and staring at the Christmas tree that hasn't gotten any further than being hauled upstairs. Oh, and packing face from the big bowl of Jelly Bellys I have sitting right next to me. Addicting, those little things are.

We brought the tree up and plugged it in last weekend, but I decided to wait to decorate it until I knew what The Gidge was going to do. I already had to spray the bottom branches with Bitter Lime to keep her from chewing on them and thus electrocuting herself. We don't need any more "Christmas Vacation" scenes around here than what occurs normally.

After 6 days, she pretty much leaves it alone. But I am wondering if I am going to need a gate or something to keep her away once the ornaments go on.

The Gidge has a better wardrobe than I do. She has been wearing little dog hoodies and sweaters for several weeks now, but this morning I pulled out the big guns. And after viewing what ensued, I added a bunch of extra velcro tonight - I couldn't believe that a small was so HUGE. Mom doesn't know it yet, but when she and my father come down in December (with my dishwasher!), she is going to fix this the rest of the way.



With the area I live in, I figured I should go with the flow with the caption language.
GO PACKERS!

1 comment:

Lynn Barry said...

Love it! DA snow...it got brung here...ugh...heheheh HUGS