Friday, December 08, 2006

My Vester

I am debating calling the doc to get something to stop this diarrhea. I've had it since Sunday - on Friday, I weighed 123 pounds. Yesterday, I weighed 117.6. As of this morning, I weigh 116.2. While it's always nice to drop a few pounds, this is definitely not the way to do it. Usually, yogurt will stop it for me, but it's not working this time.

Back when Baby first got sick, I blogged about how I got him. Now it's Sylvester/Vester/Sweet Pea's turn.

Shortly after starting work at my current company, my boss at that time had a black and white kitten that she offered to The Man and me. We went down to her home and met the little boy - The Stepson dubbed him Sylvester and off we went with our new pet.

Right from the start, Vester was a momma's boy. To this day, one of his favorite places to sleep is in the nest of my hair. This cat momma thinks it's cute but at the same time, it can hurt like hell when he starts preparing my hair for his nap. He has to shove it around into a particular design (which I have never seen as it's me and I never have a mirror handy when it's happening) so that he can bury his nose right behind my ear.

He also enjoys resting right up against the left side of my laptop, where the fan blows out warm air. A side benefit of this is that more often than not, he manages to hit a few keys while getting comfortable and closes whatever his momma was reading/working on. Now he gets attention.

Both boys are spoiled rotten. How so? Hmmm....



Here's Baby, who thinks that the ambient temperature in the house (a balmy 72) just isn't warm enough.







7 cat trees!

No comments: