Monday, August 27, 2007

I've been tagged...

Jean from Gluten Free Organics tagged me for a meme that's been floating around. Here goes:


The rules for this meme are:


1. Let others know who tagged you.

2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.

3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.

4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.


So. Eight random facts about me. Geez.



Un. I was painfully shy until I started tending bar at the age of 24. Yes, shy, believe it or not.


Deux. I am a book-a-holic. Between what I have stored upstairs on bookshelves and also in the basement, I bet I have well over 5,000 around here. And they've all been read more than once.


Trois. I took 4 years of French in high school and another year in college, which taught me that I didn't learn shit in French class during high school. I still remember bits and pieces and if you give me a little time, I can still translate on paper. I gave up a chance to go to France in order to buy my first professional-model flute.

Quatre. If I don't get a nap on my days off of work, I get very surly.

Cinq. The animals run my life. Oh wait. You already knew that.

Six. I will search out the bargain every time, except when it comes to food. Then, I splurge.

Sept. Most days, I just don't wanna get out of bed. It's nice and snuggly warm there with the zoo.

Huit. I feel goofy trying to come up with 8 things you don't know.

And now, I tag...

Well, hell. Everyone I had listed here has already been tagged. So if you're a gluten-free blogger that hasn't done this meme yet, consider yourself tagged.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hah! I see I tagged you too late. :)

Sheri said...

I was going to tag you, but then I went to catch up at your site and saw you had already done it! LOL

ByTheBay said...

"Six. I will search out the bargain every time, except when it comes to food. Then, I splurge."

Amen to that! I'm exactly the same way :)